Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last day off

So today is my last day off from all the holiday mess and I can honestly say that I am glad it is all over. I'm broke, exhausted, irritated and generally foul. I had so much catching up to do today it wasn't even funny. I had bought Jessica a pair of shoes for Christmas and, of course, they didn't fit. So I took them back and have been putting off taking her shoe shopping with me. (All moms know why) She was literally about to walk out of her shoes. The ring toe and little toe were both escaping from the sides! Bad mother, I know - she told me all about it. I have been everywhere today. Two hair supply houses for the shop, Wal-Mart - because Jim will die without oatmeal, Target - because I had a gift card and Jessica informed me that is like shopping for free, Mall St. Matthews - because I thought that's where the Sears was, Oxmoor - cause that's where the Sears actually is, Tae Kwon do - because Jess starts that tomorrow, Mom & Dad's - cause they can never figure out how to work their furnace, Wal-greens - cause without Ambien, I don't sleep, Moab off road - I'm not real sure why Jim wanted to stop there but I'm sure it's going to cost alot, El Nopal - cause who is going to cook after all that? Sounds like a nice relaxing day off huh? Needless to say, we just walked in the door. So much for church - So much for resting before going back to work. They only thing that can top today is getting my taxes ready this weekend to drop at the CPA....Ugh!

No comments: