Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So sick...

So I am getting ready for work yesterday - I feel fantastic. I got in the shower - felt fantastic. I get out of the shower - and start throwing up. This lasts all day until around three in the morning. What is up with that??? Haven't heard of anything going around and nobody in the house has been sick. I NEVER get sick and there is nothing worse to me than throwing up. I would start to feel a little better and then the next wave of dizziness and nausea would hit. So the tornado sirens start going off last night and we are busy throwing kids and dogs down into the dungeon and all I can think in my mind is ,"Please don't let me puke in the basement." Stupid. Feel much better today but am completely caught off guard by all of it. Oh well at least it is over with now. Hope everybody survived the storm last night with no damage!

No comments: