Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ambieninsomnia...

Took an Ambien about and hour and ahalf ago. Still awake. Having difficulty typing though. Got a lot on my mind. Jim and I took a leap of faith on some things a few weeks ago and to be honest, I am scared to death. We have always been risk takers and impulsive people but we are older now and so are our children. I would have to say I feel uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I totally know it is a God thing that we were to do but it just makes my knees tremble. I wish I could share more but due to some of the people involved, I can't. Just believe with us that we have made the right decision because there is no way to go backwards on this. I fully believe in a faith walk - just different when it's you. God has never let me down before. We have always been abundantly blessed in very odd and inexplainable ways. I expect nothing less this time either.

We have been working on a remodel in the Salon because we are adding a new stylist. She will make our total of employees 9. We are also adding an extra station to believe God for another booth renter. Kind of under the, "if you build it, they will come", impression. This was my first day off in 2 weeks and it consisted of running to supply stores, lowes, home depot and several other places. We were gone 9 hours today. Thank you God for strength. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: