Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Going to bed

I was getting ready for bed and thought I would drop a line to everybody. We enjoyed Saturday night live so much! Definitely been an answer to prayer. We now don't have to sacrifice church! Anyway - I appreciated all the love and hugs from everybody. We truly have missed you. I guess you don't realize how close you have become with people until you haven't seen them for a few weeks. Thanks for praying and uplifting us during the last couple of months. It has been tough. I have another super busy week this week but I least I had today off. I can handle five days a week anytime but six is painful. Just grateful for the business honestly. God said He would bless...I was kind of hoping for the money in the mail, finding money, or money tree. But I will work for it as long as He gives me strength. See you all Saturday!

No comments: