Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tag...I'm it

COPY AND PASTE, OLD-SCHOOL. SORRY!!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
-Each player answers the questions about themselves.
-At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Raising a 7 year old and a 2 year old
Trying to survive financially
Attending Deeper Life Christian Center
Full time Worship Leader for a choir of 40 and praise team of 12

Five things on my to-do list this week:
(by the way - life would cease to function without a to do list)
Get 3 estimates from metal roofers
Finish Salon remodel and rent out one station
Do something special with each of my kids for Spring break
Finish my current book (The Gift of Fear)
Scrub house from top to bottom and do every stitch of laundry (Completed today!)

Places I have traveled:
Africa (twice)
Israel
Greece
Australia
England
California
Hawaii
Arizona
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia
Tennessee
Indiana
Ohio
Illinois
Iowa
New York
New Jersey
Maryland
Connecticut
Missouri
Alabama

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay tithes and offerings
Buy the Cinemas for the church
Pay off all my debt
Pay off all my families debt
Pay off all my employees debt
Travel
Make a full time job of hunting out needy people in the grocery stores, restaurants, and Malls and pay for their purchases

Five of my bad habits:
I don't drink water
I trust no one (been hurt too many times)
Instead of reaching out when I have a problem, I hibernate
I've been told I have a sick sense of humor
I've also been told I'm unapproachable

Five places I have lived:
My first house with Jim (Literally 650 square feet)
We then bought our first house (1992)
Moved to 8915 Preston Hwy. (2001-huge mistake)
Bought another house in Mt. Washington (2002-an even bigger mistake)
Bought our beautiful old farm house in 2003 (We're here for good - til we're gone for good)

five jobs I’ve had:
Nationwide Auto Parts
Hardee's (2 days)
World Wide Native Evangelism
Shear Attitude Inc. (Which I own)

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG):
Pastor David
Tammy (Dancing it out)
Charmaine Bridgemann

No comments: