Monday, May 19, 2008

admittance

I have to tell the truth here. It is 1:40 in the morning and I actually took my Ambien about 2 and a half hours ago. I probably won't remember this tomorrow as this drug leaves behind horrible amnesia. Sometimes that actually works to your advantage though. I took it early tonight because I wanted to get some good rest but then I got all hung up on watching those surgery things on tv. When I worked on computers I used to type 65 words per minute. I am now typing 120 buy only getting one good sentence out of the whole mess. This drug should not be legal. I have been so busy at work I haven't been getting out until at least 9 every night. So I started my weekend off tired and then got to deal with teenage girl drama. Jess had a friend spend the night that all of a sudden needed to go home around 2 last night. Said she didn't feel good. whatever. She was doing pretty well at the Fern Creek park playground today. I am so glad this is the last week of school. Although I don't understand why they aren't going Tuesday but have to go until Friday. Democratic primary elections, I know. We vote Republican - can my kids go? Anyway - leaving out of town on Friday for Eagle Valley. Have no idea what that is but should be interesting because we are going with our neighbors. We'll have a good time. Just have to get through one more week. Come on Monday...

No comments: