Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy busy busy!

I think spring is officially here since the whole world seems to be getting highlights! I'm not complaining believe me. Jim has been on the roof for two days fixing our little problem in the kitchen. I don't have the heart to make fun of the tan line across his forehead from his hat. Yes I do. He he he he he. Thunderstorms are coming tomorrow so hopefully he did a good job. He started tearing off the roof yesterday and found two layers of asphalt shingles over the original rusted metal roof. Underneath that there was 2X4's instead of plywood. Only in a hundred year old farm house I swear! He was not happy to say the least. But it's done now and hopefully we can put off a complete new roof until next year. That will be when someone finally calls us back.

No comments: