Sunday, January 18, 2009

Clients...

I was thinking about different clients today. I am truly blessed to have mostly normal people who come to see me....but there are a few that are out there. Last year the crazy roller lady graced me with her presence. (If you missed this, check old blog) I have a new crazy now...actually I did her years ago and she has since returned. I won't mention names but let's just say the first time I did her I though she was going to slit my throat with my own razor. Thank God for the normal clients. Sarah, a teacher at Seneca...Bob and Olivia, who is now a big college student in Chicago...Wendy and her 2 girls...Ms. Molly, good golly...Cheryl & Amanda, she is a hoot...Susan, Olivia and Katie, so sweet...Tina who is so faithful...Rachel and Dave, I miss you guys...Penny and Marie, girls who can kick butt...Stacy, one of my confidants...Wess, Fern Creek rocks...Vicki and Heather, my wonderful nurses...Kurt, America is safe because of you...Sarah, come back cause your hair looks aweful...Katherine, who finishes my sentences...These are just to name a few...Love you guys!

2 comments:

Tamlyn said...

geez...I'm your original client and I don't even get a mention...brat!!!

Cole said...

Wow! Nobody has called me normal in a while. (Olivia I'm not too sure about, though.) Thanks, Jen--I adore you.