Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thoughts for the week...


I still hate taxes...but my part is done. It is absolutely freezing outside and if I had a job, I would move to Florida. I'm madly in love with my husband today. So thankful the kids aren't sick anymore. Really hoping we get another stimulus check, it will definitely stimulate my checking account. I made homemade meatball subs for lunch today...the heartburn is probably going to kill me. I had church from my dining room table today...did I mention that my church rocks? Saw the movie Bride Wars...it's okay. Ready to open the pool so I can get some color...just waiting on the weather. Lg&E bill arrived yesterday...$320...I'm not even warm. The hose at the shampoo bowl at work got away from me Thursday...Let's just say I had to put my clothes in the dryer. Am thinking about taking a full 2 week vacation this year...the salon would probably blow up. Contemplating the value of a true friend. Thanking God we only had 2 children...they are so expensive. Wondering when my mother in law is getting engaged...and if my brother and sister in law will ever speak to us again. Thanking God for a peaceful year last year and another one to come. Just some random thoughts...

No comments: