Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ever wonder why?

Have you ever wondered why during the most beautiful and wonderful season of the year that people act and drive like complete idiots? I mean I must have missed the memo that apparently went out to everyone else today....Official drive like a moron day. I have been cut off, swerved at, pulled out in front of, and had 2 parking spots "stolen" from me at Wal-Mart. Here's a clue - when your blinker is on and you are sitting there waiting, the spot is supposed to be yours. If anyone else has a new set of rules that I have missed, please by all means, let me know. I know that I suffer a tad bit from road rage but this time of year just proves to be too much! I am also aware that God may be working patience in me but I wish He would hurry up already!!!!! Mr. Husband came home from hunting today. He's been gone five whole days. He shot absolutely nothing so I assume he just had a big Man's slumber party in the woods. I swear when he goes next time I'm making up a gift basket full of goodies and face masks so they can do facials! Oh well, at least I got to hold the remote control for five whole days!

2 comments:

Clay said...

LOL!!! funny....

Kelley said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a wee bit of road rage!