Wednesday, September 24, 2008

mid-week service

Oh my gosh...church was OFF THE HOOK tonight!!! I know, I know -your thinking mid week services are not usually where you leave completely pumped and ready. All I have to say is - then you have never been to New Vision!! I'm telling you that in the next couple of months big things are going to be happening to me, my family, my business, my church, my friends, and yes, even my enemies! I am ready to be turned upside down and inside out. I am ready to live life to the fullest and experience the unexpected. I'm ready to spread contagious joy to everyone I know. I'm ready to change my whole outlook on life. I'm ready to shock the unshockable and love the unloveable. I'm ready to be a force to be reckoned with. I'm ready to look in the mirror and not even recognize myself. I'm ready to shake my family up from the inside out. I'm ready...I'm ready...I'm ready...and just think...this was just a Wednesday night service...wait til sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow about this time...

Something's gonna change!


Pastor David